
We unfortunately both have to work today so we can't do anything fun until tonight. However, Kate is thrilled 'cause she gets to go back to the new Council Tree library branch and continue to unload new books onto shelves. Yes, that's right - my wife thinks that shelving books is fun. :-)
We're planning on going out to dinner tonight at a semi-fancy restaurant called Fish. Yep, that's it - just "Fish." Kate's been wanting to try this seafood spot in Old Town for a while so here's her opportunity.
That's all I've got for now - I'm posting this just before the Longmont library opens so I'd better go and do my friendly lab monitor thing now. :-)
Thanks for reading - hope you're having a great day!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Kate!!!
Hope you enjoy your very special day!! Your choice for dinner tonight looks yummy.
Will see you soon as we will back in CO for good next weekend.
Love,
Dad and Mom Merrell
Post a Comment