Michael (aka Lonewalker) ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 31, 2006

    Happy Birthday to Dianna!



    I wish my "kid" sister Dianna a very happy birthday!

    She turns the "big three-O" today. I wish I could have come down for a surprise visit like she did for me three years ago but....

    For those who don't know the story, my wife (then girlfriend) Kate and my sister Dianna schemed to have her surprise me with a visit at work on my thirtieth birthday. So caught up was I in a minor networking emergency we were having that day that I didn't even register her standing in the break room as I walked by. She even had my five-month old niece with her! Woosh! Right over my head. :-)

    I ended up taking the day off from work and we had dinner over at Kate's place while Julie crawled around playing with everything she could get her hands on.

    Sorry, Sis! Darn school and work schedules! ;-) I guess you'll have to settle for my online wishes and something arriving shortly in the mail. Watch for it!



    And I hope you have a wonderful birthday! You deserve to get everything you want. :-)



    Love,
    Your Brother

    1 comment:

    MangyCat said...

    Aw, thanks! I feel special! :oD Love ya, bro.