Michael (aka Lonewalker) ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 29, 2006

    More Snow!

    Kate and I are back in Fort Collins...and we are once again being hit by a snowstorm. :-)

    This storm doesn't look like it's going to be as bad as last week's blizzard, but we still got peppered with almost a foot of snow. It was enough to cause the closure of both the Fort Collins and Loveland libraries - so Kate and I got yet another snow day today! The snow is supposed to be continuing on through Sunday (New Year's Eve). We'll have to see if it affects our plans for a holiday party.

    Here's some pictures:











    Fortunately, the city is being pretty prompt about clearing the roads so we ought to be able to make it to work tomorrow.

    Oh, as a random addition...my folks took me and Kate to a small Chinese restaurant called Shanghai in Colorado Springs. Kate and I got a kick out of the messages in our fortune cookies.

    Kate's: "You'll be so rich that many banks will ask you for financial help."
    Mike's: "You'll be chosen to be heir of a kingdom in Europe."

    I find myself looking forward to the future. ;-)

    Thanks for reading and we hope you're having a great holiday!

    No comments: