Michael (aka Lonewalker) ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 16, 2006

    Catching Up

    Uh, yeah, so... :-/

    How about I just hit the high points? :-)

    1. Kate and I visited my family in Colorado Springs at the beginning of October and made a trip out to Helen Hunt Falls. Pictures will be up...one day.

    2. Kate and I celebrated our first anniversary on October 16th! W00t us! As a gift to ourselves, we had dinner at a swanky restaurant in Loveland called the Inglenook. If you're ever in Loveland and need a really nice, cozy spot for dinner, we highly recommend the Inglenook. Oh, and yeah for us making a whole year! :-)

    3. Our library district initiative for Fort Collins passed in November. Yay! Naturally, it must have had something to do with my appearing in the Rocky Mountain Collegian (CSU's student newspaper). Yeah, right.

    4. My family came up to join us in Fort Collins for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun because it was the largest group meal that Kate and I ever prepared. Again, pictures will be showing up one of these days.

    5. The semester is over and I'm sure glad to see it go! It was a rough one. I just completely finals last Thursday and thankfully I think I did fairly decently on them all. We'll see how the final grades turn out. :-/

    Ongoing things include:

    - Kate's working like a dog between three jobs. The extra money has been nice, especially during the holiday season, but Kate's really looking forward to our Christmas vacation to Selah.

    - Since we've upgraded to high speed internet, I've canceled my old dialup access...which means that some of the online photos I stored with that account may no longer be accessable. I'm in the process of moving things either to Shutterfly, Photobucket, or another Yahoo Photos account...but until everything is moved over some of the links found in the archives of this blog or on our website probably won't be working.

    (Oh, yeah, and I'm hoping to be updating that archaic webpage sometime while I'm on vacation next week.)

    Once more, I feebly promise to try to be more up to date on this blog, but by now readers probably know not to rely on my word. ;-)

    Thanks for reading and I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Yay! Good to see all is well in the Casa de Merrell. Congratulations on the end of the semester, Mike. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and safe travels!