Today (October 16th) is my and Kate's third anniversary! We've taken the whole week off just so we can relax all week and enjoy our anniversary without any stress from previous work days. I have to say that it has worked out swimmingly.
Kate's mother visited over the weekend. It was a low-key visit - though I'd spent much of the weekend hiding upstairs since I'd hyperextended or minorly sprained my foot. We made her dinner a couple of nights, invited the family friend Betsy over, and watched a couple movies. Mary Ann, if you're reading this, we enjoyed having you. Stop by anytime! :-)
I've had a handful of job interviews this last week...one of them very promising. More on that as it develops.
Now we finish our actual anniversary day. Kate and I spent the morning doing some leisurely errands around town. We napped and watched a little TV during the afternoon. And finished up with dinner at our favorite restaurant, Beaujo's, and dessert at Gelazzi's. (Thanks to Mom and Dad for the gift cards!) Then it was back home to chill out with some more TV. Just the kind of lazy, spend-time-with-each-other, sort of day we needed. :-)
Tomorrow we're joining my sister and her family down at the Denver Zoo for the day and probably hitting a pizzeria called Pasquini's for a quick dinner. I'm hoping to post this weekend with the inevitable pictures.
So Happy Anniversary to me and Kate, says I! And here's to many more!
Thanks for reading - hope you're having a great day!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment