We had good weather for the later part of the week.
But we also did get some snowfall around the middle of the week. Enough to make things pretty outside.
I helped Dan configure his new laptop so that he can play World of Warcraft. In gratitude, he let me create a couple of characters (a Tauren Warrior and a Blood Elf Mage) which I got up to level 8. However, I imagine that his family will be seeing him in this pose for a while:

We had our third present-opening gala, which was fun - I don't know how much longer some of Kate's family were willing to wait.





We also had plenty of delicious home-cooked meals, including this chicken recipe that Glynnis made for us:

We played some games, including Apples to Apples and Quiddler. Just this evening, we went out bowling...where most of us would rather not mention our final scores. ;-)
Thanks to the O'Connells for having us this last week and showing us a good and relaxing time. It was most enjoyable.
Reporting next from home in Colorado. Thanks always for reading!




1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Sounds like you had a fun time. Whoa, Dan's hair is a LOT longer than a remember, but it's cool. :-D
Post a Comment