Okay, I promised something more upbeat so here we go.
A number of our friends (both near and far) have added new little ones to their growing families. Sadly, most of them don't have online photos or the like that we who don't yet have kids can enjoy. What's up with that?!? ;-)
Two sets of Kate's college friends from Gustavus had little ones:
- Beth and Jeff welcomed Caroline into the world (the day after our wedding in fact)! They don't have any online pictures so I'll have to scan in a few that I've taken and post them for you viewers.
- Gina and Dave brought Zachery to join us on earth. They do have a website with high quality pictures and even video shorts! Click here to have a look!
Our friend from the library Debbie and her husband Rick now have a cute kid named Jason. No website for him either, but I do have some pictures online that I took when they visited us for dinner a little while back. Click here to see 'em.
My friends Rob and Chantel in Chicago (formerly here in Fort Collins) have a friendly young man named Robin. Rob put up a webpage for the kid but hasn't updated it in quite a while. Get with the program, man! ;-)
There's also our local friends Arne and Jennie who are already up to two little ones (though they're both getting bigger every day)! Again, I'll have to get my own pics up of those two.
And, of course, there's my own niece who turned 3 last month. You can see all sorts of pictures of her on my sister's webpage here.
What else can I talk about?
Did you all know that I maintain another blog just of recipes?
I wonder if my friend Heidi in Boston has updated her design webpage?
My brother in law Heath has his own personal training business. Check out the webpage!
One of my weekend crew Skip is an amateur photographer - although his work is far from amateur. See some of it here. Mind you, his favorite subject is beautiful women.
One of the young men who used to work here at the library's computer lab decided he needed to travel across Asia. Ben recounts his exploits here.
Kate and I were just talking about this. We again promote Lopiano's Catering for any event here in northern Colorado. :-)
Okay, that oughtta do it for now. Maybe next time I'll actually post something about what's going on in my life. :-)
As always, thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment