Michael (aka Lonewalker) ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 23, 2006

    Busy is a Fact of Life

    Well, I predicted that I'd be busy once classes started and I was right!!

    My day typically starts at 8am with two to three hours of classes. I immediately pop over to the library for a four hour shift in Systems Admin. I get an hour or so for lunch (and homework) before starting my five hour Circulation shift, which usually ends around 9pm. Ugh!

    Oh, well, I guess I asked for it. :-)

    Some stuff:

    1. Kate and I visited my family in Colorado Springs back in January. Naturally, it was solely to deliver a late Christmas present to my niece. :-)



    2. Valentine's Day has come and gone. Naturally, I didn't forget despite Kate insisting that she didn't need anything special. Too bad! She got mini-roses and chocolate-covered strawberries. That'll learn her. ;-)



    3. We had a nice time last weekend having dinner both Sunday and Saturday with friends we don't get to see very often. We got to see two little ones: Caroline (sorry, no pictures yet) and Jason (click here for more pics).



    4. Emily (Kate's sister) and Jason (her husband) visited us last January as well for a late and casual Christmas celebration.



    5. Kate's birthday is on the 27th! Send her happy birthday wishes if you can!



    6. My brother-in-law's birthday was earlier this month, but Kate and I kept forgetting to send him anything. Oops! Heath, if you're reading this...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! :-)



    7. We're planning another visit to the Springs in March. We're hoping to stop and visit the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, the Cave of the Winds, and the Manitou Cliff Dwellings while we're there.

    There's probably more stuff going on but this is just going to be a quick post so I'll have to fill more stuff in at a later date. I promise to try to post more frequently for all our adoring fans.

    (And if you believe that...) ;-)

    Thanks for reading and I hope you're having a great day!

    No comments: