Michael (aka Lonewalker) ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 06, 2010

    A Short Tessa Anecdote

    Kate and I had left Tessa with a babysitter (actually our library friend Audrey) a week back. Audrey told us that she had started to wonder where Jasper was since that cat rarely misses a chance to make his presence known every few minutes or so. She was wondering this aloud, asking Tessa, "I wonder where Jasper is."

    Tessa apparently crawled over to the coat closet door in the foyer and pointed at it, saying "Caa! Caa!"

    Audrey opened up the closet door and sure enough there was Jasper! Our little girl is learning how to communicate!

    By the way, wasn't it October just a couple days ago? :-/

    Thanks for reading. I'll try to have more interesting stuff to post next time. Hope you're having a great day!

    1 comment:

    MangyCat said...

    Ah! Maybe she's destined to be a detective. :-) That's so cool! I know what you mean about the months flying by. wasn't Tessa just a baby not long ago?