Michael (aka Lonewalker) ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 16, 2009

    Four Years With Kate

    Kate and I have been married exactly four years today! :-)



    We were just talking last night about how it both doesn't seem like we've been together that long...AND how it feels like we've been with each other forever. We've had a wonderful marriage. I won't say we didn't have a stumble in the path now and again, but love each other very much and always make things work. That's what it's all about.





    So happy anniversary, my love! Thank you for giving me four wonderful years of love and companionship! You honestly make my life complete...and I hope to make you happy for decades to come - just as you have made me happy since the day you told me "Yes, I'll marry you."

    (Okay, in actuality, Kate said, "Well, if you really want me to" when I proposed but that's beside the point!) :-)

    For those of you curious, Kate and I are taking a half-day at work today. If the afternoon is pleasant, we'll be out for a nice long walk. Then tonight, we're going to see "The King and I" at the Union Colony Dinner Theater down in Greeley. It should be a blast!

    Thanks for reading...and I hope you're having as good a day as we are. :-)

    2 comments:

    Dad said...

    Happy Anniversary, Mike and Kate! I am so happy for the both of you and that God helped you find each other. Here's to a lifetime together.

    Love,

    Dad and Mom

    MangyCat said...

    Happy Anniversary, guys! (If a little late.) Wow, four years. That's awesome beyond belief. I still stand by what I said in CA when you told me of your designs on Kate's hand in marriage: "You can't get much better than Kate!"