First off - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND KATE!!!!
That's right - as of today, we've been married two wonderful years. Our goal is eternity; anyone wanna take bets? :-)
Second off - my apologies for not updating this blog in so very long. The last part of spring semester kicked my keister something fierce...though I made it through mostly unscathed. The summer was very pleasant since all I had to worry about was work. I had a number of plans and a long to-do list for that time, but sadly I only managed to complete a couple of goals before it was right back into the next semester.
With any luck, this will be my final year at CSU. This semester I'm taking CS314 (Software Development Methods), CIS413 (Network Security), and CS370 (System Architecture and Operating Systems). Yep, I did poorly enough in CS370 last semester that I have to retake it this semester. :-( I'm spending most of my "free" time working in the CSU computer labs on one project or another.
That's all for now. I find myself wondering how many folks are still checking this blog after so long. :-)
I promise I'll try to post more often. You know, make it worth your time. ;-)
Now then, back to enjoying my anniversary!
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my word--new news! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Post a Comment